Out of Division Schools or Authorities Requesting Student Records
Effective immediately, all Official Student Records leaving Greater St. Albert Catholic Schools will be available electronically in the Alberta Provincial Approach to Student Information (PASI).
School Jurisdictions in Alberta:
If the Official Student Record has not been uploaded to PASI, please contact the school directly and they will upload the Official Student Record documents.
Out-of-province schools and authorities requesting access to a student’s digital record:
Alberta Student Link is a self-service website for out-of-province schools and authorities to request access to a student’s digital record.
The Alberta Student Link website provides the ability to track the request and approved transfer of a student’s digital record.
Alberta Student Link instructions.
Letters, Records and Transcripts
Every student in Alberta has an Official Student record. These records will accompany them as they transfer between GSACRD schools and between Alberta School Jurisdictions. The Official Student Record contains information such as registration history, attendance, and marks. On occasion, you may require access to your child's school records, a letter confirming enrolment or report cards.
Please complete the Request to Access Information Form.
REQUESTS TO MAKE AT YOUR CHILD'S SCHOOL:
Current Enrolment at a Greater St. Albert Catholic School
- Letter confirming enrolment
- Copies of Registration Form
- Copies of Report Cards
- Copies of Individual Program Plans or Behavior Support Plans
REQUESTS TO MAKE AT DIVISION OFFICE:
Students No Longer Enrolled at Greater St. Albert Catholic Schools
- If the last Alberta School your child attended was part of Greater St. Albert Catholic Schools but they are no longer enrolled with one of our schools and DID NOT enroll with another Alberta School Jurisdiction.
- Official Student Records follow the student when they move to another Alberta School Jurisdiction. Please contact the Jurisdiction that your child was most recently enrolled with.
Completed request forms can be sent to:
Greater St. Albert Catholic Schools, Attn: FOIP Coordinator
6 St. Vital Avenue
St. Albert, Alberta
MAKING A REQUEST ON BEHALF OF A STUDENT:
Students that have reached the age of majority must request their own letters or records. Requests can only be made on behalf of someone over the age of 18 if:
- The student has provided a signed release form, or
- You are their legally appointed guardian and you can provide the required documentation as proof.