2017/2018 Bus Application
The applications deadline is July 1, 2017. Please review this information before you apply.
In order for your child to have his/her bus pass for the first day of school (Tuesday, September 5, 2017), bus pass applications must be received no later than 3 p.m., July 1st, 2017 to be included in the routing process. Payment arrangements must be received through SchoolCash or in the transportation office on or before August 1st, 2017 to be eligible to ride the bus the first day of school. Any applications received after the application deadline may not be processed in time for the first day of school. If your child does not have a valid bus pass for the 2017-2018 school year, he/she will not be able to ride the bus.
- Students requesting transportation must register by completing the application and submitting it to the Transportation Department.
- Students must live outside the school’s walk boundary to qualify for a bus pass. Bus passes are issued to students traveling between home and school and between school and ONE sitter/daycare only.
- Passes are non-transferable and must always be presented to the driver in order to board the school bus.
- All transportation changes must be processed through District Office.
- Each eligible student who has submitted an application will be issued one personalized bus pass, (which must be returned, if service is terminated midyear).
- If your son/daughter has any special transportation needs please use the comments field to indicate your child's requirements.
- Please familiarize yourself and your child with the bus safety information.
- Transportation fees will be refunded, only upon return of the student bus pass to the Transportation Department. Fees will only be refunded to full months remaining in the school year, not for a portion of a month.
Transportation information is available at 780-459-7711 or www.gsacrd.ab.ca.