2020/2021 Bus Application - Now Open
The application deadline is July 1, 2020. Please review this information before you apply.
In order for your child to have his/her bus pass for the first day of school (Monday, August 31st, 2020), bus pass applications must be received no later than 3 p.m., August 1, 2020 to be included in the routing process. Payment in full or payment arrangements must be received through SchoolCash or in the transportation office on or before September, 30th 2020 at 3 p.m, to continue to access busing.
Routing information currently available in the Parent Portal is 2019-2020 routing and does not confirm bus registration. 2020-2021 routing becomes available to families who have registered for busing through the Parent Portal in Mid August of any given school year.
Once your application is received an email confirming your submission will be sent. Please open this email from transportation department which will indicate any additional information needed as well as any fees applicable for bus service.
Any applications received after the application deadline on August 1st, 2020 may not be processed in time for the first day of school. If your child does not have a valid bus pass for the 2020-2021 school year, he/she may not be able to ride the bus.
- Students requesting transportation must register by completing the application and submitting it to the Transportation Department.
- Students must live outside the school’s walk boundary to qualify for a bus pass. Bus passes are issued to students traveling between home and school and between school and ONE sitter/daycare only.
- Passes are non-transferable and must always be presented to the driver in order to board the school bus.
- All transportation changes must be processed through District Office.
- Each eligible student who has submitted an application will be issued one personalized bus pass, (which must be returned, if service is terminated midyear).
- If your son/daughter has any special transportation needs please use the comments field to indicate your child's requirements.
- Please familiarize yourself and your child with the bus safety information.
- Transportation fees will be refunded, only upon return of the student bus pass to the Transportation Department. Fees will only be refunded to full months remaining in the school year, not for a portion of a month.
2020-2021 Bus Application accessed through the Parent Portal
Transportation information is available at 780-459-7711 or www.gsacrd.ab.ca.