Kindergarten to Grade 8
Summer School is a joint initiative between Greater St. Albert Catholic Schools and St. Albert Public Schools.
St. Albert Summer School will look a little different this year! Instead of focusing on a variety of classes, we are offering an opportunity to supplement children's learning from the past year with a single two-week session that focuses on literacy and numeracy.
Dates: July 5-16, 2021
Times: 9 a.m. to Noon (mornings only)
Registration opens at Noon on April 30, 2021. Summer School is open to students in Kindergarten through Grade 8 from all school divisions.
This year's session features:
- literacy and numeracy reinforcement, with a variety of movement breaks
- special opportunity for Kindergarten students, especially those who have been learning online, to experience in-person learning prior to returning to an in-person classroom in the fall
- low student ratios, which offer extra help and enrichment with a focus on individualization
- emphasis on building skills, knowledge, and confidence in literacy and numeracy
- innovative teaching that will revisit concepts that may have been difficult and that reinforce learning to prepare for future grades
- all classes are taught by certified teachers
- Contact Mr. Matt Tripp, Summer School Principal, at 780.458.8585.
Grades 9 to 12
For more information, please visit the Summer School website.