Have a question for the Board of Trustees?
The Board invites inquiries from the public in the following manner:
- All questions must be submitted electronically through the online form or manually using the form in Appendix 7-A of Board Policy 7 - Board Operations. The questions must be received no later than noon on the Thursday prior to a scheduled meeting date.
- Questions from the public are to be kept to three minutes and the Board will not permit critical or accusatory statements, within the question, about particular individuals or schools whether named or identifiable by the context.
- The question will be read aloud at the scheduled meeting date by the submitter, or if the submitter is unable to be present at the meeting, by the Board Chair during the “Questions form the Public” portion of the Agenda. The Board Chair will read the question and announce the submitter’s name.
- All responses will be provided in writing by the Board Chair, within two weeks of the question being read aloud at a scheduled meeting date.
- The response to the question will be mentioned in the Report from the Chair at the next scheduled meeting following the date of the response.