Greater St. Albert Catholic Schools embraces the use of technology in schools and has in place a Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) initiative across the Division and suggestions on accessing technology and the types of devices that are best suited for school. Learn more.
At the same time, the Division annually has students sign a Learning with Technology: Responsible Use Agreement form which outlines the importance of Christian Citizenship in a Digital World, student responsibilities and security and supervision as it pertains to the information stored at or on school property.
HEALTH INFORMATION & RESOURCES
- St. Albert and Area Student Health Brochure (SAASHP)
- Information regarding the dangers of Fentanyl
- Alberta Health Services information regarding Cannabis
HPV IMMUNIZATION IN GREATER ST. ALBERT CATHOLIC SCHOOLS
On October 20, 2008 the Board of Trustees approved hosting the HPV Immunization in Greater St. Albert Catholic Schools, pending informed parental consent.
- Letter to Parents From Alberta Catholic Bishops
- Letter to Parents from Alberta Catholic Bishops in French
- Capital Health Program Letter to Parents
- Sample Parent Consent Form
- Important Information from Alberta Health Services on HPV
SAFE AND CARING
- Drug-Free Protocol - download
Anaphylaxis Emergency Plan
Diabetes Care Plan
Medical Information Form
VTRA Fair Notice