In these unprecedented times, we have come together united as a faith and learning community. In the weeks to come, we will share positive stories from students, parents, and staff – stories of who we are as a Catholic community - on our website and through our social media platforms.
We invite you to share your own stories of faith and learning at home with us. Please use the hashtags #ABLearnAtHome, #GSACRDProud, and #GSACRDgrace when telling your stories.
Our sixth community story reflects the theme of Catholic Education Week 2020: United in Prayer and Grateful for Catholic Education. In this video, members of the GSACRD community respond to the statement: “I am grateful for Catholic education because…”
Previous community stories of faith and learning at home
- Story #5 (May 1, 2020): A message of encouragement from our Board of Trustees
- Story #4 (April 24, 2020): Describing our faith and learning journeys
- Story #3 (April 17, 2020): All about hope
- Story #2 (April 9, 2020): What we like most about online learning and Easter
- Story #1 (April 3, 2020): The importance of faith and prayer